No fight?

supacane

Senior
You mofos must have not been watching. I saw kids getting fed up. The offense was tough as ****. The OL is a Miami line, the blocked well and took no ****. McCord almost decapitated Abdullah. These kids have fight, they are tired of losing and they fought. It's only so much they can do without leadership from the sidelines. It's time someone with pull do something. Get rid of Golden and Dorito. Stop blaming these kids, they are Miami kids and they showed it tonight. Golden and Dorito need to stay in Nebraska and we need to organize and do something drastic. We can't wait. It's critical. Butch is right there and ready.

Advertisement
We may see more fights as the season goes on. Golden is slowly but surely losing the team. And the kids are getting frustrated.

Advertisement
You know what's crazy. I thought after the fight No D was gonna send some crazy blitz at Nebraska. Nope same old bull.

Only ******** blame the kids. It's not their fault. I feel terribly for them. A lot of them fell in love with those early 2000 teams, grew up wanting to be just like that, and they're being let down by guys making 6 and 7 figures.

Only ******** blame the kids. It's not their fault. I feel terribly for them. A lot of them fell in love with those early 2000 teams, grew up wanting to be just like that, and they're being let down by guys making 6 and 7 figures.

No donut man.

Imagine a guy like Duke in a real system. Or any one of our guys in the secondary

Advertisement
It's ridiculous. Kids like tracy, duke, Stacey made a point they wanted to stay home and do it. Win for Miami. And for that there being punished with coaches who are completely ******* them over.

It's ridiculous. Kids like tracy, duke, Stacey made a point they wanted to stay home and do it. Win for Miami. And for that there being punished with coaches who are completely ******* them over.

That is the thing. Literally 1 year under a guy like Butch or Stoops and we are back.

Costing these guys millions, it ******* a shame

It's ridiculous. Kids like tracy, duke, Stacey made a point they wanted to stay home and do it. Win for Miami. And for that there being punished with coaches who are completely ****ing them over.

Yep. I truly feel bad for them. As much as I wish UM was good I feel really bad for the kids whose dream it was to play at UM to finally get that opportunity then have to go through this ****.

It's ridiculous. Kids like tracy, duke, Stacey made a point they wanted to stay home and do it. Win for Miami. And for that there being punished with coaches who are completely ****ing them over.

Yep. I truly feel bad for them. As much as I wish UM was good I feel really bad for the kids whose dream it was to play at UM to finally get that opportunity then have to go through this ****.
Your right man. As much as it hurts kids like amari Cooper who has said he grew up a cane fan watching those teams but didn't come to Miami because he wanted to win they made the right decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back