Nightmare!

miamiphd

Sophomore
Now I know that I'm following football too closely. Last night, I dreamed that UM got rudely smacked by Bethune-Cookman. I hope that the nightmare is not some sort of premonition.

Advertisement
Your nightmare is my wet dream. A smack down by Bethune and we can start our search for a new coach that much sooner.

Now I know that I'm following football too closely. Last night, I dreamed that UM got rudely smacked by Bethune-Cookman. I hope that the nightmare is not some sort of premonition.

Would you consider it a premonition if Dannyboycane was pokin you in the pooper?

We got this.....little worried about FAU, doe...

Advertisement

Would you consider it a premonition if Dannyboycane was pokin you in the pooper?

We got this.....little worried about FAU, doe...

That itself should be cause for a new HC

Advertisement
Nightmare? Would be a miracle, and the only hope of ever saving the program.. That or a loss at our rival FAU

Advertisement

You'll be all right soon,

Firing Day is 94 away.

You need to revise your personal definition of what constitutes a "nightmare."

This thread delivers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back