NFL NFL Week 2 Betting

Reyrey

Sophomore
I haven’t seen a lot on here with gambling and lines. Happy to start threads for these(not sure if it’s not a thing).

Big day for me yesterday so looking to keep it rolling for Sunday. (Thank you Kiffin for scoring 58 in the 2nd half, Wyoming, BC, and UF play calling/Tenn lack of discipline.)

**I’m also not a professional. Just giving my thoughts and open to the discussion and other considerations. **

Will add things throughout the day.

KC/Jax over 51
Last year, after a loss KC went on the road all three times to score 41,44,34. Those three games averaged 67 points total. I also like this Jacksonville offense. This should be high scoring. Andy Reid will not go 0-2. Might take the KC Team Total in stead or as well.

Detroit -4.5
I hate this line. Teams -4 to -6 is just fishy. But Detroit is foreal. (Painful to say being a bears fan). So many weapons. Head coach has nuts. They play hard. There’s a tweet from lions DB CGJ saying they are all wearing ski mask. Well, We taking money for sure. Lions home opener, Seattle defense has some issues. Might buy some points here but let’s do it.

Teaser 4 Team +300
Green Bay +9
Colts +6
KC/Jax over 44.5
Ravens +9

Gonna put my player props here too in a bit.

DJ Moore over 3.5 Receptions.
Carlton Davis is out for TB. Moore was target 2 times for 2 catches last week. There’s no way the bears repeat that this week. If they do, sell the franchise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back