Next best thing?

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Everyone is in agreement that Golden and crew need to go now! However, if for some reason this Admin decide to keep him around another year, the next best thing would be for Jethro, Williams, Swasey and Corch D to get the axe.

Advertisement
Golden being the coach will not allow for any turnaround to happen. You can kick a passenger out of a car, but the driver still controls the car.

Lol well at least I can enjoy my 2015 spring and summer without the anticipation of a new season.

Advertisement
How much longer until these hurricane football websites get sick of the same old crap and we stop visiting them as well

The next best thing would just be for the NCAA to give us the death penalty. If the administration is too complacent and incompetent to make the obvious move to fire Golden, then this program is dead anyway.

Advertisement
We went 6-6. 6-6!!! What talented players are going to want to come play for a LOSER COACH??? I don't give a **** WHAT he promises them, they'll look at the talent he had, the damage his ****** coaching had on his players careers and go off to FSU/BAMA/ANY OTHER TEAM WITH A COMPETENT HEAD COACH!!!

Advertisement
Back