Next banner proposal

Advertisement
So, I have an idea for a new banner. Would need help from anyone with seats at the balcony with the ring of honor. It is about time to indict Chris rix into the Miami Hurricanes ring of honor. This years FSU game would be the perfect time. One of the all time hurricane greats. Let's get it going

WTF!!!

How is putting any Nole into UM Ring Of Honor a cool idea?????

REAL TALK....
Thats is SO DISRESPECTFUL!!!

To Univ of Miami Hurricanes Ring Of Honor

Been a Cane fan since 1979... Simply an asinine idea!

He gave us some wins against FSU thats why

:puzzled:

So, I have an idea for a new banner. Would need help from anyone with seats at the balcony with the ring of honor. It is about time to indict Chris rix into the Miami Hurricanes ring of honor. This years FSU game would be the perfect time. One of the all time hurricane greats. Let's get it going

I think many on the board fail to understand your sarcasm. Unfurling a rogue banner inducting Chris Rix as a Miami HOFer DURING THE GAME - ON NATIONAL TV - would be hilarious.

HeadSet Guy could be another inductee.

I think many on the board fail to understand your sarcasm. Unfurling a rogue banner inducting Chris Rix as a Miami HOFer DURING THE GAME - ON NATIONAL TV - would be hilarious.

HeadSet Guy could be another inductee.

Are you the OP's Mom?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back