Newsflash

D

deleted1998

Players like Sony, Cooper, Collins, Kirkland, Cook and others are good if not great college players. They will put up good stats and will get likely get drafted. There are also a handful of players from UM's backyard who for whatever UM did not even recruit who are playing really well right now. Since that fact is now fully established, this site no longer needs a daily thread about guys who do not go here, but are playing well. Thank you.

Advertisement
The next coach doesn't ever need to leave the tri-county area except maybe for OL.. and as much as I like a pro-style offense, it's time to spread it out.

Crimson.
If there are thread topics you don't want to discuss, please feel free to skip over those threads. We are unique mix of local market and campus- based fans. These discussions are certainly valid.

Hates threads complaining about recruits going else where. Starts thread complaining about threads complaining about recruits going else where.

Advertisement
Crimson.
If there are thread topics you don't want to discuss, please feel free to skip over those threads. We are unique mix of local market and campus- based fans. These discussions are certainly valid.

That said, I thought there was a generic the ones that got away thread to avoid the 50 weekly threads about the ones that were missed, not recruited, too dumb to get in, got paid or Miami got Genron'd?

Crimson.

I don't mind it either, but I do mind seeing one every other day.

Advertisement
Crimson.

I don't mind it either, but I do mind seeing one every other day.

As a long time moderator of various Canes boards I can say that this is the type of stuff that goes away when the team starts winning. Trying to over-moderate it will only add to the negative vibe around here.

Please also note that many of us here have been discussing these kids all thru their HS careers, so continuing to discuss them while they're playing college ball elsewhere is not a huge deal.

Advertisement
Back