New Unis !! (We hope)

unless im color blind those look more like Sixers colors lol but I meant more so as the shoes available for fans (like the collegiate nikes they dropped).

The pictures may not be color-perfect, but that was, in fact, a UF Jordan I. Having said that (and I've discussed this from time to time with @Rellyrell ), it's an interesting question with UF (and a few other schools).

Florida is "Jordan Brand". But the "official" UF shoes being released are just "regular Nike". So per Relly's comments that Jordan is the "premium" brand, it certainly doesn't look that way for the mass merch.

Having said that, the upcoming North Carolina Jordan retros (a couple of different models) are BEAUTIFUL. Gorgeous. I'd almost buy them if I didn't hate UNC so much. Sadly, my nephews in Charlotte will probably like them. Since they moved up there a few years ago, they are adopting all that NC sheeeit. I just had to buy a Lamelo Ball jersey for my one nephew for his birthday.

Advertisement
Gators have hellllllllllla JBs bro. I’m only attaching 3, but they have a gang of Jordan models. Just remember, UF is not a full JB school. The FB, CBB, & WBB teams r JB. The rest of the programs r Nike. As a matter of fact, there’s no school that’s full JB; even UNC have other sports that r Nike branded. So these schools r getting both JB & Nike drops.

Ain't gonna lie, you know how much I love the 6's, that's why I bought those Gaytorades in Miami-ish colors...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back