New player on roster

CTCANE

Junior
Dominic Proctor 6 6 190 from Las Vegas. Not sure if he is a walk on or not. Also, don't see Dream in the warmups

Advertisement
Yes, he is a walk-on. But he was a 2* recruiting target for the Canes a year ago. Didn't seem to play or go anywhere for a year. After seeing Gak Mack and Zack, tonight, glad to have another dude possibility while Dewan's future is up in the air.

Here is the UM Athletic Department bio on Proctor. Check out the mistakes in the "Personal" section. We just dropped 10 schools in the US News & World Report Top Schools academic rankings. I mean, "Corell" instead of Cornell, and "Proctro" instead on Proctor!! Sloppy.

Before Miami
Played at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas ... won two Nevada state championships ... 14th-ranked player in Nevada and 103rd-ranked shooting guard in nation, per 24/7 Sports ... Shot 50 percent from 3-point range and 52 percent from the field ... Also played in the Pangos All-Nevada Classic.

Personal
Parents are Michael and Serena Proctor ... Father played basketball at Corell (1986-88) ... His grandfather, Jim Proctro, played baseball for the Detroit Tigers and Indianapolis Clowns in the 1950s ... He is a Black Belt in Taekwondo.

Watching him and Herenton in warm-ups was all I needed to see. They were walk-ons for a reason.

Mack wasn't on the bench toward the end of last night's game. Not sure what that's aboout.

Advertisement
Watching him and Herenton in warm-ups was all I needed to see. They were walk-ons for a reason.

Mack wasn't on the bench toward the end of last night's game. Not sure what that's aboout.

Thanks. No one said anything about Mack and I wondered why he was not on the bench nor played in the game.

So, was Mack never on the bench last night? Or, was he there for part of the game and then not?

Advertisement
So, was Mack never on the bench last night? Or, was he there for part of the game and then not?
He was on the bench until the last 8 minutes. He and Proctor the new kid on the team look like twins sitting next to each other on the bench.

Advertisement
Back