New OL offer in Cali - Ross Maseuli 3 star OL from Mater Dei

Advertisement
Wow this guy can move, he has great feet and lateral movement. He moves people in the running game. Not sure if he is better as a NT in a 3-4 or a Guard. But either way I want big time.

Defintiely OL

This is a Coach Justice guy, but I am thinking he is a better 1tech on defense than a OG similar to Kendrick Norton. I really like this offer for his versatility.

The young man was ineligible for his JR year because he transferred schools, but he should get better coaching. Unfortunately another fun fact is his new school seems to be turning into a feeder school for Oregon.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are long over due to land a Polynesian player. We just need a big one to get that pipeline flowing.

Not to mention this kid looks like he is grown man ready for the trenches. I like him more as a space eater that has enough athleticism to quickly collapse a pocket in passing situations.

The best way to stop an RPO is collapsing the pocket quickly to take away the run and not allow the QB set his feet nor look downfield because the heat is coming.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back