New OL Committ via rivals

Advertisement
MOAR DANCING BEARZ!!!

Seriously, this kid was a must get. Really good player. Will start for Miami before he graduates.

Ereck Flowers, Taylor Gadbois, and Danny Isidora is a really nice core group of OL in a recruiting class. I'd like to see one more interior player in a perfect world.

Agree with Larry, I would like one more G in this class.

Miami82 -- careless mistake on my part. I clicked on the thread on the front page and didn't realize I wasn't in the WEZ. Wasn't intentional.
Anyway, you know what? My life is in shambles. I don't have the necessary willpower to stay off of here myself. As long as I'm allowed here, I'm going to keep ignoring my off-board problems and the fact that I'm in deep, deep ****.
So, you know what?
Don't warn me.
Just ban me.
It's for my own good. I need to go away.

Miami82 -- careless mistake on my part. I clicked on the thread on the front page and didn't realize I wasn't in the WEZ. Wasn't intentional.
Anyway, you know what? My life is in shambles. I don't have the necessary willpower to stay off of here myself. As long as I'm allowed here, I'm going to keep ignoring my off-board problems and the fact that I'm in deep, deep ****.
So, you know what?
Don't warn me.
Just ban me.

Or you could just give us a real opinion on things. Start by watching DI's highlight tape and give some thoughts.

Advertisement
So, you know what?
Don't warn me.
Just ban me.

Or you could just give us a real opinion on things. Start by watching DI's highlight tape and give some thoughts.

It seems ya'll have not met before.

Well, let me introduce you.

NorthFlaCane, this is IbisNation...
IbisNation, this is NorthFlaCane.

So, you know what?
Don't warn me.
Just ban me.

Lmao

So, you know what?
Don't warn me.
Just ban me.

I know its IN, I'm just saying, he could drop the schtick for a little while and see if he enjoys posting more.

Advertisement
MOAR DANCING BEARZ!!!

Seriously, this kid was a must get. Really good player. Will start for Miami before he graduates.

Ereck Flowers, Taylor Gadbois, and Danny Isidora is a really nice core group of OL in a recruiting class. I'd like to see one more interior player in a perfect world.

Agree with Larry, I would like one more G in this class.

+10000000

We are returning only Linder, McDermott, Wheeler at OG/C. With Jeremy Lewis and Hunter Wells as warm bodies. We will likely see some of the OTs like Bunche, Washington, and/or Feliciano switch to OG but we need to restock the shelves for future years. I would be very happy with 1 or even 2 more interior OL.

Advertisement
Kid seems to like kehoe...hope he doesn't get to upset if/when kehoe gets kicked to the curb.

Isadora>Flowers?

Who cares they will play together not against each other.
Flowers is ascending everyones board. OT with nice feet.....stud. Flowers is our future at OT. Isadora can pull like a champ future at guard. Avery Young I am hearing rumblings he likes Miami....not to mention we have the #2 rated guard in the country visiting and Ronnie Stanley will visit.....one kid out the last group would have me giddie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back