New Offer at Linebacker

Advertisement
he's long and athletic....also if u turn on the highlight till the end...the kid is a bball player that dunks the ball.

Film isnt overly impressive but its something there to me...he looks like a kid Golden or coach d sees and says in a year with his frame he could be a 6'4 230 rush end/olb.......
We have that right now in Kelivn Cain who i think the staff actually likes a bit.

Advertisement
Count me in the group that would want Stacy Thomas as a backup plan for Matthew Thomas. Stacy is listed as the same size as Shayon Green coming out of HS. Sure, he's probably closer to 6' than 6'2 but that shouldn't prevent him from being a quality edge rusher out of the hybrid position that Kelvin Cain will be playing this year. I know the staff is into physical potential and upside but there are only so many projects you can take on. Stacy Thomas has natural pass rush ability and that's more important than size/frame imo (see Elvis Dumervil).

Advertisement
Count me in the group that would want Stacy Thomas as a backup plan for Matthew Thomas. Stacy is listed as the same size as Shayon Green coming out of HS. Sure, he's probably closer to 6' than 6'2 but that shouldn't prevent him from being a quality edge rusher out of the hybrid position that Kelvin Cain will be playing this year. I know the staff is into physical potential and upside but there are only so many projects you can take on. Stacy Thomas has natural pass rush ability and that's more important than size/frame imo (see Elvis Dumervil).

dumervil's size is negated by the fact dude has LONG *** arms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back