MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement
Yo!!! WTF is that? Iā€™m all about Canes gear but that **** is wacked. Who the **** puts shag carpet on a sneaker?

Just a $3800 - 6,000 re-sale shoe.

Itā€™s called The Grateful Dead Orange Bear. Itā€™s not ur flavor, but the limited Grateful Dead shoes were the hottest collab for fans of theirs & are one of the highest re-sale collectibles.

Itā€™s called The Grateful Dead Orange Bear. Itā€™s not ur flavor, but the limited Grateful Dead shoes were the hottest collab for fans of theirs & are one of the highest re-sale collectibles.
Theyā€™re ugly as **** but it doesnā€™t shock me. The Dead has a sizable number of wealthy fans who will spend money and the loyalty is off the charts.

Wow!! I honestly had no idea there was a market out there like that. Lean something new every day!!

Wow!! I honestly had no idea there was a market out there like that. Lean something new every day!!

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m here for. Lol.

I met a young man yrs ago in The Bay who had on some Grateful Dead Yellow Bears IN THE Fā€™ING RAIN (a $1300 shoe)

BRO, the level of ****ed off I was at him, as Iā€™m seeing his shoe look dirty & grungy af. So I had to ask wtf was he doing (literally, but jokingly). He tells me his pops was band member of Grateful Dead & he had 3 pairs: 1 for his pops, 1 for fashion, & 1 for everyday use.

Lol. Didnā€™t know to congratulate him or rob him. Lol (kidding, just kidding).

Advertisement
Theyā€™re ugly as **** but it doesnā€™t shock me. The Dead has a sizable number of wealthy fans who will spend money and the loyalty is off the charts.

Personally, I like eye catching shoes & I saw them in person. Theyā€™re actually a fire concept, & if I had big $$ to blow, I would buy them.

Advertisement

I met a young man yrs ago in The Bay who had on some Grateful Dead Yellow Bears IN THE Fā€™ING RAIN (a $1300 shoe)

BRO, the level of ****ed off I was at him, as Iā€™m seeing his shoe look dirty & grungy af. So I had to ask wtf was he doing (literally, but jokingly). He tells me his pops was band member of Grateful Dead & he had 3 pairs: 1 for his pops, 1 for fashion, & 1 for everyday use.

Do you know who his pops is?

Gotta respect people who wear their shoes, although his case is a no brainer with extras. My buddy hit on the last drop of Kobe grinches and he didnā€™t hesitate to play every day pick up hoops in them

Gotta respect people who wear their shoes, although his case is a no brainer with extras. My buddy hit on the last drop of Kobe grinches and he didnā€™t hesitate to play every day pick up hoops in them

My heart hurt seeing this. Lol.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 19F80E99-69D2-4882-9E04-ABBBF12EAD59.png
    19F80E99-69D2-4882-9E04-ABBBF12EAD59.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Advertisement

Wondering who that was. Jerry (deceased) and Bob don't have sons, Mickey's son is out of the scene in NC, Justin Kreutzmann is Bill's son, but he's a legit filmmaker, born in 1970. Phil's kid Graham is about 36 now, and plays with his dad in the Terrapin Family Band. Best guess. Dad lived in San Rafael and is in Ross now I think, Justin is surely close.

Advertisement
Back