MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement
Annnnnnd...I'm not sure there's any coming back from this one...

Ever since Donda passed, Ye has needed help. He has a relationship with his dad, but his mom was his heart. Clearly not all there.

Advertisement
1670001584310.png

Ever since Donda passed, Ye has needed help. He has a relationship with his dad, but his mom was his heart. Clearly not all there.
I've lost people that I've cared about, I've never become a complete POS in the process. Let's stop using his mother's tragic death as an excuse for why Kanye acts like this. He's always been a jackass, just now he is messing with people that won't put up with it. We should have told him to kick rocks back when he was trying to sell us on "Slavery was a choice", or when he denigrated Harriet Tubman. That should have been a wrap right there.

I've lost people that I've cared about, I've never become a complete POS in the process. Let's stop using his mother's tragic death as an excuse for why Kanye acts like this. He's always been a jackass, just now he is messing with people that won't put up with it. We should have told him to kick rocks back when he was trying to sell us on "Slavery was a choice", or when he denigrated Harriet Tubman. That should have been a wrap right there.

Not an excuse by any means. Stating facts on his attention-seeking actions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nike dropped Kyrie upon a mutual decision. I knew it was coming, last yr. I liked the Kyrie designs, but heā€™s found himself like Ye, right now. Wonder if he goes independent.

Advertisement
Nike dropped Kyrie upon a mutual decision. I knew it was coming, last yr. I liked the Kyrie designs, but heā€™s found himself like Ye, right now. Wonder if he goes independent.
I got the Kyrie Infinity for like $68 on a sale, solid hoop shoe. But yeah idk where he goes now. Iā€™m hoping this accelerates Ja Morantā€™s signature shoe with Nike tho.

I got the Kyrie Infinity for like $68 on a sale, solid hoop shoe. But yeah idk where he goes now. Iā€™m hoping this accelerates Ja Morantā€™s signature shoe with Nike tho.

Kyrie has a great b-ball performance shoe. Truth be told, Nike has put up w/ a lot of Kyrieā€™s antics over the yrs behind the scene. His last two were his nail:

1. Going publicly to trash his 8th signature shoe; and only after ppl were like they looked good, he tried to walk back his comments

2. How he handled the aftermath of the book he promoted via his social media. That couldā€™ve been averted, but how he handled it, he made a mountain out of a molehill.

Honestly, I like Kyrie, but it appears after he was involved in a relationship w/ this song artist, Kehlani (whoā€™s a str8 weirdo), he became a different vibe. No big brand is going to touch him, so Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s next.

In regards to Ja, yeah heā€™s getting his own shoe. D Book might be as well, but b/c of his affection for KB24, he may be chosen to continue on Kobeā€™s legacy w/ his own PE vs. his own shoe line. Right now, only DeMar was chosen for that mantle. But Ja is for sure getting his own shoe expeditiously. Most likely this off season.

Kyrie has a great b-ball performance shoe. Truth be told, Nike has put up w/ a lot of Kyrieā€™s antics over the yrs behind the scene. His last two were his nail:

1. Going publicly to trash his 8th signature shoe; and only after ppl were like they looked good, he tried to walk back his comments

2. How he handled the aftermath of the book he promoted via his social media. That couldā€™ve been averted, but how he handled it, he made a mountain out of a molehill.

Honestly, I like Kyrie, but it appears after he was involved in a relationship w/ this song artist, Kehlani (whoā€™s a str8 weirdo), he became a different vibe. No big brand is going to touch him, so Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s next.

In regards to Ja, yeah heā€™s getting his own shoe. D Book might be as well, but b/c of his affection for KB24, he may be chosen to continue on Kobeā€™s legacy w/ his own PE vs. his own shoe line. Right now, only DeMar was chosen for that mantle. But Ja is for sure getting his own shoe expeditiously. Most likely this off season.
Not sure what there is to like about Kyrie. Regardless of what he's actually saying, he's just a professional contrarian. The book thing could have easily been squashed but he just refuses to be wrong about anything.

Advertisement
Back