MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Actually my brotha, the Nike Fit app has a foot scanner & will tell u exactly which shoes works best for your foot type. I had a colleague w/ a wide foot (6ā€™3 315). He was a big NB fan & then I introduced him to the Nike Downshifter & Pegasus Triple Black for his 30th anniversary gift (since that was his favorite color). He thanks me til this day.

They have several shoe silhouettes specifically designed for those w/ wide feet. I know this b/c my pops have wide, flat feet & I buy a lot of his shoes to support his needs.
I canā€™t wear Adidas. Too narrow

Advertisement
1654652168213.jpeg

I canā€™t wear Adidas. Too narrow

Yeah; Iā€™ve shared my story on my disdain for Adidas as a product, but part of it was seeing the visual of my dadā€™s foot bloodied in one of their running shoe after The L.A Marathon & how much pain he was in. So between that & then dissing my HS when we needed a sponsor, yeah. They do have rather narrow shoes

Yeah; Iā€™ve shared my story on my disdain for Adidas as a product, but part of it was seeing the visual of my dadā€™s foot bloodied in one of their running shoe after The L.A Marathon & how much pain he was in. So between that & then dissing my HS when we needed a sponsor, yeah. They do have rather narrow shoes
I hate them for every slight and failing theyā€™ve made upon you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dunks r so expensive now, bro. I hate social media so much b/c these ā€œinfluencersā€ influenced the resale value of these.

No b.s, I have some Dunk Highs that are red, white, & blue. I got them maybe 15 yrs ago for like $90. Two weeks ago I put them back on feet, & this dude offered me $200 on the spot for them. I said no simply b/c I like all my shoes, but just out of curiosity I went home to check what dead stock, used Dunks were going for & GOAT had them listed between $250+ depending on availability & exclusivity. Smh.
My girl is into the dumb *** Nike app drops and I swear these ā€œbotsā€ that are on top of the drops are **** near millionaires because of shoes like dunks and resale. So crazy to me because I donā€™t even think 95% of the drops are even like that

My girl is into the dumb *** Nike app drops and I swear these ā€œbotsā€ that are on top of the drops are **** near millionaires because of shoes like dunks and resale. So crazy to me because I donā€™t even think 95% of the drops are even like that

Yeah, Iā€™m good off the SNKRS app b/c these kids w/ these bots have killed the game. If I reaaaaaaally want a shoe, Iā€™ll pull some strings, but fortunately for me I live in close proximity of a Nike store that carry heat & thereā€™s shoe boutiques nearby that same store.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back