New kicker commit?

Hey, he's paying 50 grand a year or whatever to attend and walk-on, so God bless him. Time will tell if he can find a place in the program. He comes from a HS program known for producing kickers. Great family, nice kid. Read where there have been concerns about consistency and also had a kick blocked that would have won his final HS game, which may have been playoffs. Apparently bad snap was a factor. Welcome to the U.

He's still a four star. There can't be that many five star kickers.

Advertisement
Hey, he's paying 50 grand a year or whatever to attend and walk-on, so God bless him. Time will tell if he can find a place in the program. He comes from a HS program known for producing kickers. Great family, nice kid. Read where there have been concerns about consistency and also had a kick blocked that would have won his final HS game, which may have been playoffs. Apparently bad snap was a factor. Welcome to the U.

He's still a four star. There can't be that many five star kickers.

For real? I didn't know that .

I hope he's legit because I have zero confidence in Goudis

There was a kid we had walk on within the last year/year and a half. Who was that kid? Want to say he went to Kohls camp as well

Advertisement
I like the fact that he's kicking off the ground at the high school level. Soooo impotant for kickers who need to make the transition to college ball in year 1.

Again, I've always said the toughest transition from HS to college in year 1 is at kicker. Its good to see coach Golden is getting this to try out for free.

Im also still looking for confirmation that this kid named Perez is also walking on at kicker. Anyone?? Bueller?? That kid's film looked as good as any Ive seen from a HS kid.

I like the fact that he's kicking off the ground at the high school level. Soooo impotant for kickers who need to make the transition to college ball in year 1.

Again, I've always said the toughest transition from HS to college in year 1 is at kicker. Its good to see coach Golden is getting this to try out for free.

Im also still looking for confirmation that this kid named Perez is also walking on at kicker. Anyone?? Bueller?? That kid's film looked as good as any Ive seen from a HS kid.

Do you mean Freixa from Columbus? Pretty sure Perez is already a walk-on kicker and he participated in spring

Advertisement

Do you mean Freixa from Columbus? Pretty sure Perez is already a walk-on kicker and he participated in spring

Im not sure who I mean. I saw a video posted on this site a while ago saying this kid was going to walk on at kicker. I wanna say it was a spanish kid.
If Perez was here in the spring, how did he look?

Advertisement
Back