new DB Prospect

Advertisement
Looks like I got some eligibility left, and I check all the boxes. Im white 5'11 195 about as slow as a DE and I work my butt off out there…..

Looks like I got some eligibility left, and I check all the boxes. Im white 5'11 195 about as slow as a DE and I work my butt off out there…..

Do you shovel coal as a side job for extra money? And do you have only 1 other offer from West Bumblef*** A&M? You might be getting a key in the mail for a used car soon from Al Golden Motors.

Advertisement

Do you shovel coal as a side job for extra money? And do you have only 1 other offer from West Bumblef*** A&M? You might be getting a key in the mail for a used car soon from Al Golden Motors.

I'm a fence builder. No on the offer but I get tons of mail from UTI automotive trade school.

Prince Tega Wanogho Jr.

He's a DL that was 2016 but just now reclassified to 2015.

I don't see any DB posts besides Marcus Lewis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Rivals we are recruiting ELijah Daniels from Cardinal Gibbons. According to them, his only other affers are FAU and Temple. So we are right about where I figured we would end up.

Shouldn't make fun of people who shovel coal. There was a time that we had nothing but blue collar kids of coal miners and steel mill workers. Might not have been fast like the black south Florida kids of today, but they were tough and we built a respectable program around that type. A lot of kids from Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, upstate NY, through the midwest to Wisconsin. We got some very good players from Wisconsin, like Pete Banaszak, Jim Otto and Walt Kichefski. Oh yeah, didn't we have three N.J. starters on our greatest team of all time, the team that started the Rose Bowl. (I think two were backups who had to start because of injuries, but I think three total started). Some of our best kids of all time came out of Jersey: Danny Stubbs and Greg Mark. (not on the 2001 team).

According to Rivals we are recruiting ELijah Daniels from Cardinal Gibbons. According to them, his only other affers are FAU and Temple. So we are right about where I figured we would end up.

Still think there are kids out there without a lot of great offers who have great potential. We've seen a lot of those types over the years. Maybe not as many now, since fewer slip under the radar, but there are so many good players in south Florida, that there must be some.

Advertisement
what was the s the story on Corn Elder prior to signing day?
There is talent flying under the radar

what was the s the story on Corn Elder prior to signing day?
There is talent flying under the radar

He was deciding between football and basketball and chose to remain uncommitted until he was sure about what he wanted to do..

Advertisement
Back