New College Football Fantasy Game

Hey all - My buddy and I launched a side project and thought you might be interested. It's free. And fun.

AllInBlitz.com

Our first game is called The Super Conference. You can create a league with friends to draft among the Power 5 teams. Whoever creates the conference with the most combined wins, wins the league. We've typically played with 8 players drafting 8 teams each, but you can have any number of players in a league. The fun part about the game is that if you end up drafting say Arizona, you now are much more interested in that late-night Arizona / UCLA game (no offense to Arizona or UCLA fans!). And it doesn't take up much time during the season. One draft and done.

My buddy and I have put a ton of time into this, so I'd love any help sharing the game with other fans, or even better if you can sign up and play. Happy to answer any questions here or in DM. And feedback/suggestions is especially welcomed!

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Hi - I would but it probably wouldn't be the best user experience since each league is capped at 12 players. And we would need to agree on a time to start the draft. During the draft, you have 5 min to make a pic or the system randomly picks a team for you. Setting up a league is super simple. Just create your account (email and password), then click "Create League" and name the league. After you have done that, you can click "Invite", which will open a preformatted email. Just enter the email addresses of your friends you want to invite.

Advertisement
Back