New Adidas UM Uniforms revealed to recruits

These are not real and the display uniform isn't official. Adidas would be stupid not to do a uniform reveal and make it a dramatic event to push their product. They have already hyped the signing of Miami up too much to casually leak stuff out.
 
If they do end up looking like that, color me relieved.

Plain and modeled after the traditional look.
 
I believe the wow factor for these uniforms will be bigger then last years I say that cause I believe all of these leaks are a way to gather opinions Adidas is a very intelligent company
 
These are not real and the display uniform isn't official. Adidas would be stupid not to do a uniform reveal and make it a dramatic event to push their product. They have already hyped the signing of Miami up too much to casually leak stuff out.

Just posted the same **** thought I was the only one
 
I believe the wow factor for these uniforms will be bigger then last years I say that cause I believe all of these leaks are a way to gather opinions Adidas is a very intelligent company

I actually think you dont want a WOW freak out session at a reveal. You get those buy doing something "crazy" of "hype"... i.e. the crap Nike gave Miami/FSU/UNC the year before.. all look horrid.
 
Back
Top