New Adidas UM Uniforms revealed to recruits

These are not real and the display uniform isn't official. Adidas would be stupid not to do a uniform reveal and make it a dramatic event to push their product. They have already hyped the signing of Miami up too much to casually leak stuff out.

Advertisement
I believe the wow factor for these uniforms will be bigger then last years I say that cause I believe all of these leaks are a way to gather opinions Adidas is a very intelligent company

These are not real and the display uniform isn't official. Adidas would be stupid not to do a uniform reveal and make it a dramatic event to push their product. They have already hyped the signing of Miami up too much to casually leak stuff out.

Just posted the same **** thought I was the only one

I believe the wow factor for these uniforms will be bigger then last years I say that cause I believe all of these leaks are a way to gather opinions Adidas is a very intelligent company

I actually think you dont want a WOW freak out session at a reveal. You get those buy doing something "crazy" of "hype"... i.e. the crap Nike gave Miami/FSU/UNC the year before.. all look horrid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back