New 4 round mock draft from Pro Football Network..

gacaneaddict

Junior
These guys usually do a decent job, as it's sorta what they do all season is talk about draft, and draft prospects. They got Rousseau a little lower than most on here think.

Advertisement
I watch Penn State religiously every week because I hate them with every ounce of my being. Any GM who takes Parsons over Greg should be fired on the spot. Parsons has some questionable character issues dating back to high school in Harrisburg & he’s an undersized 3-4 backer.

I watch Penn State religiously every week because I hate them with every ounce of my being. Any GM who takes Parsons over Greg should be fired on the spot. Parsons has some questionable character issues dating back to high school in Harrisburg & he’s an undersized 3-4 backer.
In today’s game I can’t imagine taking an elite LB who can’t move down over an elite DE you could move inside if need be. But unlike you I haven’t watched much Penn State.

Advertisement
Waddle to Miami ? No thanks ...not an indictment on Waddle just don't want a WR there .

Marco Wilson and Trey Fean in the 3rd Round?

I guess if Wilson has a good year but I don’t remember Dean being that good for UiF or am I thinking of Stiner??

No way a Center is getting drafted before a premiere pass rusher. If Greg crushes the combine that's all she wrote. 6'7 with freakishly long arms. Top 5 pick easy.

I bleed orange and green but under no circumstance is GR15 a top 5 pick.
No way a Center is getting drafted before a premiere pass rusher. If Greg crushes the combine that's all she wrote. 6'7 with freakishly long arms. Top 5 pick easy.

Advertisement
I don't see this Fins regime ever using a First Round pick on an offensive position other than OL or Qb.

I also don't see them letting GR drop out of the 10 if they're in position to get him. They're pretty Cane friendly.

Another 1st round center after them just taking bradbury seems like a huge oversite

For vikings

Advertisement
Back