NBA Nets suspend Kyrie Irving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhrthing

Recruit
1667532442520.png

Advertisement
Doesn’t the guy who owns the Nets run Alibaba? The same company that sold facial recognition that identified Uighurs?

Haven't seen the documentary he endorsed on social media, but he picked the wrong place to play if he wants to say anything that the PC police aren't OK with

He was one of 18 co-founders of Alibaba. Went to college at an Ivy League college. If I recall, he purchased 49% of Nets about 10 years ago with option to purchase rest last year.

For the first time since Covid, I will actually enforce one of my three rules, which is not to talk about political things.

I will instead grab a chair, a beer and some popcorn and just amuse myself.

Advertisement
For the first time since Covid, I will actually enforce one of my three rules, which is not to talk about political things.

I will instead grab a chair, a beer and some popcorn and just amuse myself.
The German picking anti-semitism for the first time to not talk “politics”…

The German picking anti-semitism for the first time to not talk “politics”…
Oh, my stance is pretty clear on this one. Believe. Theres just no point, because I don't want to discuss with people supporting the stance that Kyrie used to have/still has, if you choose to not believe his apology.

Hint: This should give you an idea on what my stance is.

Oh, my stance is pretty clear on this one. Believe. Theres just no point, because I don't want to discuss with people supporting the stance that Kyrie used to have/still has, if you choose to not believe his apology.

Hint: This should give you an idea on what my stance is.
I was mainly ball busting. But yea, if you need to force someone to apologize then it’s not really worth their apology.

Advertisement
Not even sure he actually has anything against the ****** people/faith. He's a professional contrarian. This is essentially what he does with any topic lol.

Lol Crazy how white supremacy works in this country… their jw-ish media validates any made up narratives then validates the lynching.
This isn’t going to go anywhere good between us. Interesting that you’re deriding white supremacists while echoing one of their anti-Semitic talking points. I’m really disappointed to see this.

This isn’t going to go anywhere good between us. Interesting that you’re deriding white supremacists while echoing one of their anti-Semitic talking points. I’m really disappointed to see this.

it’s not “their” talking points bc theyre all one and the same.. and I have no issues with a white person being a supremacist we all should be atleast in mentality. But the throwing rocks hiding your hands while playing victim at the same time bc.... I don’t stand with.

Advertisement
it’s not “their” talking points bc theyre all one and the same.. and I have no issues with a white person being a supremacist we all should be atleast in mentality. But the throwing rocks hiding your hands while playing victim at the same time bc.... I don’t stand with.
What’s with the “jw-ish” thing? Are you, too, a believer that we Ashkenzi ****** people are fake Jews who stole the ****** identity?

You’re talking about “****** Media”. That’s messed up in ways I don’t think you understand.

What’s with the “jw-ish” thing? Are you, too, a believer that we Ashkenzi ****** people are fake Jews who stole the ****** identity?
There’s a group on here that believe that. I do everything I can to try to avoid that discussion as it goes down a bad rabbit hole. I like the individuals in that group as Canes posters in here and that’s where I try to leave it. I’m going to lock this thing now to avoid this going really bad really fast.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back