Nesta

BDB58292-7DB4-462E-A768-45CCEC0F4645.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t care what nesta stats say, hes been balling this year

It be so many instances like the first game of the season where he had 3.5 tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage yet was only listed with 1 in that game 🤷🏾‍♂️💯

Don't worry, his play won't go unnoticed with the NFL scouts.

Nesta and JHH are absolutely Miami DTs! Pitt always has a good Oline n we dominated them. Miller also played well, Ford is always lackluster.

I know we have holes but DT recruits have to see that DTs eat here.
Miller didn't make a lot of plays, but the one he did make was super-human. That was a **** of a push he got driving that dude back and getting to the QB.

Advertisement
Miller flashes sometimes, i dnt ever recall ford making a play the sticks out.
Silvera, Harrison hunte, Miller even blissett all flash pretty consistently, Ford hasnt made a notable play all year which is concerning

Advertisement
Ford had the 3rd highest PFF rating against Pitt, go read the thread
Seems like Ford barely got any snaps as the game went on in the second half. But maybe he was in more than I thought and I just didn’t notice him.

I think Nesta might’ve played the best game of his career Saturday. He was jumping off the screen

Ford had the 3rd highest PFF rating against Pitt, go read the thread
Idc about that, alot of people are critical about the PFF ratings. I just watch the game 2 or 3 times and I trust my eyes.

Case in point Ford having the 3rd best PFF rating against Pitt. Do your eyes honestly tell you he was our 3rd most effective player on saturday?

Advertisement
Idc about that, alot of people are critical about the PFF ratings. I just watch the game 2 or 3 times and I trust my eyes.

Case in point Ford having the 3rd best PFF rating against Pitt. Do your eyes honestly tell you he was our 3rd most effective player on saturday?

They rate players based on how well they do what they're asked to do. If a space filling DT got rated our third most effective player in a game where the opposing team rushed for 22 yards...i wouldn't be very surprised.

They rate players based on how well they do what they're asked to do. If a space filling DT got rated our third most effective player in a game where the opposing team rushed for 22 yards...i wouldn't be very surprised.
I get it, I just dont think he was even the the 3rd best DT on our team. Miller is also a space eater but the kid flashes from time to time. Ford never does.

Miller is great when he’s not asked to do a stupid stunt lol. Would much rather see Miller start next to Nesta if they want a space eater next to him Ford just never had the light come on

Advertisement
Kid has been playing well, by far our best DT with JHH probably 2nd. We are in big trouble if he goes down.

In 5 games 17 tackles 3 tfls 1 sack

excerpt from the article, Silvera has been productive as ****

According to Pro Football Focus, Silvera is tied for the second most quarterback pressures of any Power Five defensive tackle this season with 12 pressures. Pitt’s Calijah Kancey also has 12 pressures (in one more game) while Arkansas’ Jonathan Marshall leads Power Five defensive tackles with 17 pressures on the year.

PFF also credits Silvera with totaling six hits on opposing quarterbacks. That number leads all defensive tackles at the FBS level.

Bad boy Nesta is an OLD school cane. Yep send him for the coin toss pls and have him flash his grill- That alone is worth a win vs the UVA and Duke's of the world who have never seen them gold teeth...

Advertisement
Back