Nesta

Advertisement
I wrote and a now embarrassing post about how I thought 93 was going to be solid for us. He's a career, CFB backup. Put in Nesta.

Bethel should only be 2nd string behind Willis Ford is terrible, Tito is nonexistent.

Nesta should be starting from now on along side Willis... he got that same animal in him time to move past letting the veterans get first dibs.

I hate to agree with you because Bethel is from my hometown but we need something different at DT. IMO that’s our weakest position and it showed last night

Advertisement
Don’t know why they stopped playing Jon Ford. The line held more than their fair share when he was in.

Advertisement
Don’t know why they stopped playing Jon Ford. The line held more than their fair share when he was in.

Seemed stuck in cement to me, I’m not sure if it was him or Tito or both but at least one of them looked slow as **** trying to get off the ball. I didn’t see Ford in the backfield at all.

Seemed stuck in cement to me, I’m not sure if it was him or Tito or both but at least one of them looked slow as **** trying to get off the ball. I didn’t see Ford in the backfield at all.
Because they used him at nose...hence why I said they held more than their own. Jon wasn’t getting throttled. Jon ate the double team on Gerald’s sack

Because they used him at nose...hence why I said they held more than their own. Jon wasn’t getting throttled. Jon ate the double team on Gerald’s sack

That’s not the only responsibility of a NT in a 4-3... you’re still suppose to split the double team and try to get in the backfield especially on rushing downs and for the most part whoever lined up next to Willis was invincible majority of the game... but the game comes back on at 3 on ESPNU I’ll have to watch it again to get a better judgment.

Advertisement
On a couple of sideline shots, you could see Nesta riding he stationary bike in the background this kid wanted to be ready to go in. Tons of respect. With that said I think he biked over 20 miles last night without getting off the bike and unto the field.

yup. Was kinda a tweener type but was a DE. DT depth must be bad if he is second best we got
Na I'm convinced we don't play the best talent wise I feel like we letting seniority rule the land which is why no one was yanked in favor of younger guys.
Not to thread jack but...

We missed Kendrick Norton last night.
**** we missed **** near every player that left last year

Advertisement
Can someone please get a gif of Nesta on the stationary bike looking like, “A ***** bet not ask me to go in this game with us playing like this”.

The problem w lack of recruiting true DTs and trying to convert DEs in to DTs

Advertisement
Back