need to sign Olsen ASAP

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol Alrighty now, back on track.

I think landing an early verbal commitment from Kevin Olsen would add some solid momentum to the 2013 class but quite frankly, I dont know how much. Typically, WR's tend to wanna go where there are good QB's. We just took a haitian boatload of wide receivers in the 2012 class and already have 1 WR commit for 2013. So that leaves us with the possibility of "the Olsen factor" helping us with maybe two more recruits.

All in all, I'd rather have his commitment than not, but its far from a sure thing that his "star power" will help build the class at this point.

lol Alrighty now, back on track.

I think landing an early verbal commitment from Kevin Olsen would add some solid momentum to the 2013 class but quite frankly, I dont know how much. Typically, WR's tend to wanna go where there are good QB's. We just took a haitian boatload of wide receivers in the 2012 class and already have 1 WR commit for 2013. So that leaves us with the possibility of "the Olsen factor" helping us with maybe two more recruits.

All in all, I'd rather have his commitment than not, but its far from a sure thing that his "star power" will help build the class at this point.

Agree with this, but would add we need to add an elite talent at QB this year IMO.

Golden will be all over this kid, with that said i dont think him committing would make alot of kids follow him. A little to early at this point

Advertisement
He looking to be an EE? (not that it would matter with us having this large class)

Olsen is the QB that will finally turn this program around. He is the Chosen One...anointed by the football gods to resurrect QB U. bow down and worship.

Advertisement
Olsen is the QB that will finally turn this program around. He is the Chosen One...anointed by the football gods to resurrect QB U. bow down and worship.

:manicrolleyes: :manicrolleyes: :manicrolleyes: :manicrolleyes: :manicrolleyes:

good gawd

I hesitate towards signing a QB that looks like he's 12.

Advertisement

26.gif

He will shower South Florida in rings, and wash the beaches with the finest champagnes.

Advertisement
Back