Need some suggeations

WTF.... you come to Miami to play video games inside your hotel room? What are you 12?

This. A ******* fan boat ride as well? Wtf. Your Thursday should be relaxing in the pool drinking all day and your Friday should be getting hammered at the clevelander or Monty’s.

Advertisement
Is it just me or is this a little too much romancing for the gf? The day you outlined maybe involves a ring at the end of it............but man you're feeding into some serious high maintenance.
God: he loves the canes, please look after him.........his heart was in the right place.

WTF.... you come to Miami to play video games inside your hotel room? What are you 12?

This. A ****ing fan boat ride as well? Wtf. Your Thursday should be relaxing in the pool drinking all day and your Friday should be getting hammered at the clevelander or Monty’s.
Flying down tomorrow morning. Tell me more about the Clevelander and Monty's please.

This. A ****ing fan boat ride as well? Wtf. Your Thursday should be relaxing in the pool drinking all day and your Friday should be getting hammered at the clevelander or Monty’s.
Flying down tomorrow morning. Tell me more about the Clevelander and Monty's please.

The Clevelander is on South Beach. Monty's is in Coconut Grove. Both are great outdoor day drinking spots. R.I.P. Jimbo's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back