CFB Need some advice...

I met a chick at the beginning of the summer and things were cool. Nice lady, looks good too. Problem is, come football season, I found out she's an Ohio State fan. I dumped her the other day when I found out. She asked why and I said that this is for the '02 team. Was I wrong?

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I met a chick at the beginning of the summer and things were cool. Nice lady, looks good too. Problem is, come football season, I found out she's an Ohio State fan. I dumped her the other day when I found out. She asked why and I said that this is for the '02 team. Was I wrong?
Leave the board.

Advertisement
Never mind these others, I'm here to help. First, we need some background info. Let's start with a picture.

Need to work on your pimp game. You control the mind first and inception her *** into submission and then act surprised in Christmas when she buys 2 season tickets and she becomes a die hard fan dancing at hard rock.

You let emotions get in the way.

Mood What GIF by NBC

Advertisement
If you take sports that serious then you did the right thing. If you didn't know she was a buckeye fan immediately then she isn't really a fan. Believe me, they let you know, almost all of them wear something scarlett and *** all the time.

Advertisement
Back