Nebraska last 40 plays LOS 37 rushes 3 passes

Yet we never adjusted to a more run stopping scheme???

On the 3 passes they completed a 8 yard screen, threw an interception, and threw an incomplete pass on OFF pass interference was declined

1-3, 8 yards

Way to take away there strength and dictate the action there Doritos/Golden

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't believe this, so over this staff. base defense against a one demensional offense. REALLY!!!!

The Notre Dame game was an indicator of the future of this program. Notre Dame ran every play in the second half and Dorito made NO ADJUSTMENTS, NONE. I have never seen a team run every single play in a half as any defensive coordinator with an IQ of three digits would make an adjustment.
Unfortunately Dorito continues to try to push that square peg through the round hole no matter what.

The Notre Dame game was an indicator of the future of this program. Notre Dame ran every play in the second half and Dorito made NO ADJUSTMENTS, NONE. I have never seen a team run every single play in a half as any defensive coordinator with an IQ of three digits would make an adjustment.
Unfortunately Dorito continues to try to push that square peg through the round hole no matter what.

Advertisement
They ran the ball on 80% of their plays and not once did Robot Al do anything different defensively. He is so up his own *** about the process and binders that he can't see what's right in front of him and adapt.

Corners off, two deep safeties, and routinely six in the box since Nebraska would go 3 wide and force a lb to kick out. An awful overall defensive coaching performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back