Nebraska Game: Biggest afternoon show in US; Roll Call

Flew down from D.C. this morning to watch my Canes and flying back up tonight. I want to see the young men on the field succeed but unfortunately Golden has been holding them back.

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Mutha flucka, if I get down to a game dis year I might have to swing by that blue lot to see some real fans! Get your tailgate on and cheer on dem Canes.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

lol, on that GPS, you a day late and a dollar short cd...

When Kaaya and our boyz roll through to Sun Life undefeated at 6 - O [or 5-1] to battle Clemson for the Coastal Division Title Game, we may well show my *** there, we'll see!

Advertisement

lol, on that GPS, you a day late and a dollar short cd...

When Kaaya and our boyz roll through to Sun Life undefeated at 6 - O [or 5-1] to battle Clemson for the Coastal Division Title Game, we may well show my *** there, we'll see!

I knok chinstraps off nghaz faces.

#bluelotbootybandit

Advertisement
Back