NCAA stick it to Harbaugh

Advertisement
"Stick it to Harbaugh"? Huh?

Turns out, Harbaugh is the big and only winner. His Michigan team is the only team that has successfully held a week long camp far from their home and in the richest high school talent center in the country...IMG. Great escape for his players, the IMG kids and the Michigan program in general. He generated tons and tons of free press from this move. Mission accomplished by Harbaugh.

Urban at OSU wanted to immediately follow suit. Now he's barred. Another win for Harbaugh.

Well done, Jim.

Advertisement
They stuck it to the kids, not Harbaugh.

Yep. I actually thought that was a good idea not just for recruiting but I'm sure the players enjoyed traveling. I don't see how it could have a big impact on recruiting, the kids will choose where to go based on many factors and not just teams practicing somewhere different.

"Stick it to Harbaugh"? Huh?

Turns out, Harbaugh is the big and only winner. His Michigan team is the only team that has successfully held a week long camp far from their home and in the richest high school talent center in the country...IMG. Great escape for his players, the IMG kids and the Michigan program in general. He generated tons and tons of free press from this move. Mission accomplished by Harbaugh.

Urban at OSU wanted to immediately follow suit. Now he's barred. Another win for Harbaugh.

Well done, Jim.

This rule has nothing to do with spring camp. Jim could do the same next year if he wants.

Advertisement
Back