NCAA rule changes affect Paradise

THIS is why Miami Paradise list isn’t star studded like the past two, other schools are doing their camps the same day, SO a lot of main targets are getting swayed from Miami that Saturday!! The NCAA knew what they was doing, TRUST ME somebody from the $EC called them and made that request...

($EC rep)—“We can’t let Miami have that Paradise Camp on a open weekend, we need to make other camps are happening on the same day as theirs”

I believe it was said but one of the insiders that the first year was used for a big recruiting tool to draw more recruits. Last year the class was pretty full and they wanted to change it to be more of a bonding for specific recruits and their families. So they switched it to be even more of a selective list.

Advertisement
THIS is why Miami Paradise list isn’t star studded like the past two, other schools are doing their camps the same day, SO a lot of main targets are getting swayed from Miami that Saturday!! The NCAA knew what they was doing, TRUST ME somebody from the $EC called them and made that request...

($EC rep)—“We can’t let Miami have that Paradise Camp on a open weekend, we need to make other camps are happening on the same day as theirs”

It's a pretty strong list.
And personally, I prefer us having it on the same weekend as other schools. This allows us to get an indication of where we stand with some of these recruits.

What I find funny is that you and some others here actually believe that way. I can only imagine you guys hanging out talking about how this is yet another Miami rule.

Advertisement
Back