NCAA ‘14 Dynasty “The Return of Miami”

Will you follow along?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J_E_F_F

Sophomore
Hey folks! So I gauged some interest in a post eons ago if there would be interest in following a mock of the 2020-2021 Miami Football season via NCAA football ‘14 for the Xbox 360. Barstool Bigcat inspired me to create a new dynasty so & with all the extra time I thought to myself... “why the **** not?” If mods decide it’s rubbish, please delete, it’ll save me time posting but I figured I’d share the journey with those in need of some entertainment.

My NCAA ‘14 Miami roster is up to date with the whole 2019 recruiting class including transfers, the same can’t be said with other rosters ( I do have a life) so once I get in front of the game tomorrow I’ll update with the depth chart & more!

With my first post I will give you...our Head Coach
8D98A311-4C0D-44D7-8B67-3BC79CD1C5DC.jpeg

SMD- Tommy, you were a notorious gangster of the mid 80’s in Vice City, how does that translate to success on the football field? Also...what model treadmills will you be using for the sidelines?

“Many have an image, few get the picture. I may have made some questionable decisions in the past, but what most don’t know is that I’m a 2 x All American Tight End from FIU & I will restore Miami football back to glory. Treadmills? If my guys don’t practice, they don’t play..period. We have a shiny new facility for the players who need rehab that the media won’t have access to. Pay attention to our playmakers on the field & get their names out there for the scouts to see. 2020 is going to be lit like the Malibu in ‘86” - Coach Vercetti

OC/DC, depth chart, scouting reports & schedule tomorrow! Hope you follow along!
52338BA8-1907-4D7D-AF33-7697BC6D443B.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
The f*ck happened to ol coaches face....

I do always enjoy reading a good Cooter McGooberstein article, compelling stuff.

Honestly after big kat started playing I looked at ncaa 14 prices they’re ******* ridiculous man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back