NC State vs THE U Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hey Dum Dums

We won... thats all that counts, doesn't matter how it happens.

We are all happy about the win but are concerned about how poorly we played at times.

Offense was fluky and lucky for most of the game and the d gave up 600+ yards.

Ncstate gave us that game. We get 6 turnovers and only score 7pts off of them? Not good

I see moments of brilliance. The future with these young guys looks pretty bright. If we get the pieces just right well be competing in top 10 play easily in the coming year or two. We've got some big time playmakers getting better every week.

Fisch was bad today. He kept NCstate in the game with his over use of the pass.

Who knows how many games we will win with Fisch refusing to run the ball and this defense. Yikes. Plenty of coaching up work for Big al this week.
this post is only valid if you'd still be making it if the tight ends had caught the two tds that hit them in the hands.

Advertisement
Wieclaw cost us 9 easy points

Don't completely blame the O. They set him up and he didn't execute today

We win by 16 if not for him

some of you are a bunch of idiots. yes could have been way better, but we lost every one of these type over the last years. 4-1, and so much learning going on. smh

This is fools gold. We have a good offense, but a horrendous defense. It is really bad and coach D has NO answers

Yes D needs a lot of work, you would too if you top 3 lb's were out like they were at one point. You are a fool though if you dont see that there is improvement going on, especially in short yardage. It's not pretty, i dont care though, ill take 12 wins by one point.

What improvement did u see? How were we against the run? How well did we do against the pass? How much pressure did we get on the qb?

I am glad we are 4-1 but we have a long long long ways to go. I hope it gets better with DP, porter and Kirby.

Advertisement

Who knows how many games we will win with Fisch refusing to run the ball and this defense. Yikes. Plenty of coaching up work for Big al this week.
this post is only valid if you'd still be making it if the tight ends had caught the two tds that hit them in the hands.

1st and goal from the two and we pass? Then Morris throws a high FAST BALL to a TE. Yah, I would still be unhappy. Offense was terrible in the 2nd and most of the third.

Gotta give Al some props though...he has made the team a resilient bunch of SOBs. The future is bright.

**** the numbers. We defended the pass much better than previous weeks but when vt is in the game he is a major liability. I dont have to look at the numbers to see improvement.

1st and goal from the two and we pass? Then Morris throws a high FAST BALL to a TE. Yah, I would still be unhappy. Offense was terrible in the 2nd and most of the third.

Gotta give Al some props though...he has made the team a resilient bunch of SOBs. The future is bright.
you're complete full of crap if you expect anyone to believe you'd be unhappy with an additional 14 points if the tight ends had caught balls that hit them in the HANDS.

We aren't bad

We are sloppy

And we're sloppy becuz we're young. It's maddening yes, but what do you expect? A bunch of frosh and sophs playing like red shirt seniors? Conflict=the difference between unrealistic expectations and reality. The reality is we are 4-1; the reason many of you can't even enjoy that is because of your outrageously unrealistic expectations.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back