NC State Post Game +/-

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
+Plus:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++D'Eriq King

He is 99.99% of the reason we are 6-1 right now.

+++Harley, Pope, and Wiggins
They weren't great in the first half, but they all shined when it mattered. Especially Harley, who came up clutch for the game winning score.

-Minus:

-The Defense
They played well in the 4th quarter, but that doesn't negate their ineptitude in the first 3. Absolutely horrendous especially from Baker.

-Penalties
Just dumb stuff all night

-ACC refs
This is a given, especially whenever we play one of the North Carolina schools. The decision to buzz down and review a play that was clearly not a touchdown was just a chef's kiss of assholery from this conference. I want us to leave it so ******* bad.

Advertisement
This was my daughter watching the offense:

20201106_191308.jpg

This was my daughter watching the defense:

20201107_001813.jpg

She wants Baker gone.

+Plus:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++D'Eriq King

He is 99.99% of the reason we are 6-1 right now.

+++Harley, Pope, and Wiggins
They weren't great in the first half, but they all shined when it mattered. Especially Harley, who came up clutch for the game winning score.

-Minus:

-The Defense
They played well in the 4th quarter, but that doesn't negate their ineptitude in the first 3. Absolutely horrendous especially from Baker.

-Penalties
Just dumb stuff all night

-ACC refs
This is a given, especially whenever we play one of the North Carolina schools. The decision to buzz down and review a play that was clearly not a touchdown was just a chef's kiss of assholery from this conference. I want us to leave it so ******* bad.

I agree with all of this minus the refs post. Don't get me wrong they can suck a bowling ball through a hose but what can we do about it? We need to stop giving up boneheaded plays like jumping offsides everytime an opposing QB claps and stop getting so many **** unsportsmanlike penalties.

+Borregales!

Would've been sh*tting my pants if it was any other kicker. Let's not take it for granted when we have a Kicker that isn't afraid of the moment!
Only reason I didn't give him a + is he failed to give the NC State sideline a receipt for their kicker giving us a crotch chop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back