NC State ***** Puppy Tears

We had some great eats around Duke campus. Had 3 family members go there. Hoping my sun stays in Georgia doe - $.
They got great restaurants. Booming area. All my girls lived in Durham when they went to UNC. Just go outside of a certain radius it is a horrible place. If you like Duke you should have visited Davidson. I'm biased though.

Advertisement
They got great restaurants. Booming area. All my girls lived in Durham when they went to UNC. Just go outside of a certain radius it is a horrible place. If you like Duke you should have visited Davidson. I'm biased though.
The area is nice except Durham. Lol. But Cary and Apex and mid-town north Raleigh, Briar Creek are all good from what I recall.

Advertisement
Lol I will point that like one of their posters said atleast we have won chips. They haven't won they ACC or any conference going all they way back to '79. Haven't beat us since 08.
Was ‘08 the Kirbnobyl game? 1-14 for 80 yards and a TD? Or something like that?

Advertisement
Nice area. A lot of the people work at Seminary school. Quite conservative.
I’m not familiar with it. That area has a mix of things. Cary’s a nice place to go. Last time I stayed in Raleigh I think it was in the mid town north area

I’m not familiar with it. That area has a mix of things. Cary’s a nice place to go. Last time I stayed in Raleigh I think it was good n the mid town north area
Yeah I like Cary, I like most of the areas outside Raleigh. All built on research, good mix of people around there. Drawing talent from all over the world into that area. Growing up around that area, never foresaw any of that happening. Surreal

Advertisement
I want to laugh but it looks just like our board , the only thing is they don’t have a great history and great past players that this generation has to live up too 😂
Exactly. They talked about "making TVD look good". He is probably higher ranked and more highly recruited than anybody on their roster

Advertisement
Loaded with 5 stars? No, but we do have the 13th most talented roster in college football.
That sound about right but where did you find this? All the teams I'm about to list have to be ranked above us.
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Texas A&M
7. Oregon
8. Pen State
9. Florida
10. Texas
11. Michigan
12. LSU