NC State ***** Puppy Tears

Advertisement
I hate UNC more than I hate FSU, as crazy as that sounds...

The snobbiest group of D-bags I’ve seen since the Ohio State days back in the early 00’s.

Tar Heel fans are garbage.
Preach. If you don’t hate Carolina, you’ve never been there or met their people. The only thing worse than Carolina students, are Carolina fans. The worst students/fan base in America.

Advertisement

The snobbiest group of D-bags I’ve seen since the Ohio State days back in the early 00’s.

@Liberty City El, Cane that doesn't sound crazy at all. I get it. I was born and raised in Durham, and by far the worst fans of those three schools are at UNC. In fact, they are some of the most deluded and insufferable fans in all of college sports. Sure. Duke is easy to hate. The media infatuation with any and everything Coach K does is enough to make anyone sick. But no football program in the country has fans whose program has accomplished so little and think so much of themselves as UNC. None. And their disdain for UM is palpable. It is right up there with UF and the Domers.

I'm not a homer for NCSU, but for many reasons it is a much different institution than either Duke or UNC. I'm sure they have their share of insufferable fans, but they aren't Duke, and they certainly are not UNC.

And, yes, we Canes often have unrealistic present expectations based on a glorious past that is getting further and further in the rear view, but we do in fact have that past. We can stand on five national titles in football and a legion of star players. Our last conference title was in the Big East, but their last conference title was 1980. Zippo national titles.

I'm already looking forward to playing those clowns next season.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Honestly at this point I think it's state wide.

Trying to have a conversation on the Carolina Panthers board is like wading into a toddlers' creche. They want instant satisfaction or they're going to start throwing poo at you.

Advertisement
Who's that smug, bald, fat **** with the pencil goatee?

As far as the Doug Vonwolf douchebag, he was kind enough to apologize in the most ***** way possible.

Sorry​

Here is where I say sorry to Van Dyke. You showed up and played awesome. Would still make that Waterboy video 100 out of a 100 times though.

Advertisement
Honestly at this point I think it's state wide.

Trying to have a conversation on the Carolina Panthers board is like wading into a toddlers' creche. They want instant satisfaction or they're going to start throwing poo at you.
I was just about to post that the Panther fans are horrible as well

As far as the Doug Vonwolf douchebag, he was kind enough to apologize in the most ***** way possible.

Yea that was a straight ***** move. Calling him a waterboy was clown ****. I also didn't like David Pollack called TVD out on TV, than after he plays good you give him a Twitter shout out. David you called him out on TV NOW acknowledge him on TV

An oddity a lot of coaches go thru. Do more with less at these lesser programs, then do less with more at the higher levels.
The only rational explanation is the pressure gets ratcheted up at those bigger programs so it’s a sink or swim situation.

At Vanderbilt, you can try different things and if it fails or leads to a blowout against bama who cares.

Advertisement
Back