Off-Topic National Doughnut Day

Canedog

All ACC
Premium
Canedog is heading too Krispy Kreme to git my free COVID Vax doughnut on this glorious day. I really dew knot consider doughnuts too be off topic but started this thread hear out of an abundance of caution. Maudes, please feel free to move to the main bored.

Advertisement
Pao's Donuts, Tacoma WA. Cash only and there will be a line.

You are welcome.
That's a bit of a commute from South Florida, but Jupiter Donuts is local. Get the red velvet or cinnamon and thank me later.

Canedog is heading too Krispy Kreme to git my free COVID Vax doughnut on this glorious day. I really dew knot consider doughnuts too be off topic but started this thread hear out of an abundance of caution. Maudes, please feel free to move to the main bored.
Check your spelling, Canedog. It's 'mane' not 'main'.

Advertisement
Today you get TWO free donuts with a vac card

Advertisement
Empirical Cane is so happy, he gets to stuff his face today...

1622832923233.png

**** sun you talkin bout donuts or deez nuts?

Advertisement
Back