National Championship banner IGT

Are you dense? Are you really so blind from what's going on that you rather not do anything and continue on with what we're dealing with? I know that you are one of Goldens biggest followers and want nothing else but to see him remain as the HC even if it means losing seasons so just come on out and say that you support Golden and not the program.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ with some of you. You go ahead and sit on your hands with your mouths shut as our program continues to wallow in mediocrity.

As if flying a banner is the only way to accompliush that....smh....some people....
Please list for us what you have done since the banner isn't good enough for you.

For the first time since 1978, I did not attend a single Miami home game. For the first time since I graduated from Miami, I did not contribute any money to the university. Small potatoes, but I suspect I'm not alone. If people want to waste their money on banners and billboards, more power to them. I don't think it reflects well on the fanbase or the university, but I don't care if that's what people want to do. I just choose to do things differently.

Are you dense? Are you really so blind from what's going on that you rather not do anything and continue on with what we're dealing with? I know that you are one of Goldens biggest followers and want nothing else but to see him remain as the HC even if it means losing seasons so just come on out and say that you support Golden and not the program.

If you're talking to me, you couldn't be more wrong.

Pooling all the funds in one dedicated to a newspaper ad. Yes, it is very expensive but can be done. The ONLY effective way to get the message to the whole country and get people talking. Even if it takes several month to collect the funds. It can be done. If all the effort put in collecting money for different banners can be put together, plus a big fund raising campaign across all message boards.

A local paper add can state in a clear and concise manner the reason why Golden should be fired and will debunk all propaganda James Blake and the administration is putting out about the cloud and other justifications to keep him.

Advertisement
Couldn't you have slipped Ted an extra $20 to get a youtube from the ****pit or something?

Give one of 100k people milling about Jerry World a crisp finsky to snap a decent shot?

If people want to waste their money on banners and billboards, more power to them.

Many who donated to the hate banners this year also donated to the thank you banner last season for Golden/Shalala. It's a way to voice their gratitude/displeasure for what is taking place. To each his own.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ with some of you. You go ahead and sit on your hands with your mouths shut as our program continues to wallow in mediocrity.

As if flying a banner is the only way to accompliush that....smh....some people....
Please list for us what you have done since the banner isn't good enough for you.

For the first time since 1978, I did not attend a single Miami home game. For the first time since I graduated from Miami, I did not contribute any money to the university. Small potatoes, but I suspect I'm not alone. If people want to waste their money on banners and billboards, more power to them. I don't think it reflects well on the fanbase or the university, but I don't care if that's what people want to do. I just choose to do things differently.

Yes you do. You've been whining about it for five months now. So either act consistently with your stated position, or just admit how you really feel.

Yes you do. You've been whining about it for five months now. So either act consistently with your stated position, or just admit how you really feel.

State my position for me then. Feel free to hunt down old porsts.

Pooling all the funds in one dedicated to a newspaper ad. Yes, it is very expensive but can be done. The ONLY effective way to get the message to the whole country and get people talking. Even if it takes several month to collect the funds. It can be done. If all the effort put in collecting money for different banners can be put together, plus a big fund raising campaign across all message boards.

A local paper add can state in a clear and concise manner the reason why Golden should be fired and will debunk all propaganda James Blake and the administration is putting out about the cloud and other justifications to keep him.

LULZ at a newspaper ad. This ain't 1990. People don't even look at newspapers these days.

Advertisement

No thanks. You've made your position clear through your incessant whining about the banners. You "don't care" yet you've spent the past five months chastising the fan base for caring, though.

No thanks. You've made your position clear through your incessant whining about the banners. You "don't care" yet you've spent the past five months chastising the fan base for caring, though.

Show your work then.

Advertisement
Back