Names for 2021 QB

RedSquare

Freshman
I know it feels like we missed out on all our 2021 QB targets, including my favorite and the staff's: nussmeier, and their second favorite, preston stone.

****, we even screwed the pooch on my "please recruit this guy" list topper in Clay Millen.

But I have two names that I think the staff should be on like a baby mama on a child support check:

Jaxson Dart --- I know he's digging the west coast, (he's from Utah), and would love to stay out there, but he's being slow played with "non-commitable offers" from UCLA and Arizona State. We should be turning up the heat here. He's brick strong, kind of like a poor man's TVD. there's upside with this kid.

Alexander Honig - he's from Germany. committed to TCU over baylor, as he attended a TCU camp a over a year ago and they offered. big kid. he's almost 6-6 and 230+ pounds, and needs coaching, but this kid could be a steal. and I have to believe that if UM makes a hard push, he'd listen.

In what has not been a great effort (or results) on the QB front, I'd consider these two names before dismissing them out of hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2021 QB Athan Kaliakmanis from Illinois who is committed to Minnesota.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Rocco Siffredi is another great name he will definitely make tight ends a priority.

Advertisement
Back