my theory on Donna

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I have always said u guys were misdirecting fire at Blake. This woman is the reason butch left. I personally believe when she wanted to bring in Barry Alvarez and the players fought for Coker, she realized UM was different animal than Wisconsin. Being the bitter, know it all, Liberal she is, she prob wanted nothing to do with the football program ever again and likely wanted it destroyed out of spite.

Advertisement
While you're not wrong, I'm really glad this unique perspective got its own thread....one spot down from the other thread ripping her

LOL.

Stop it.

Butch left for more money, and to coach in the NFL.

It wasn't about the buyout, and it wasn't about Shalala.

And, FWIW, hiring Alvarez would have been a HOMERUN for this program! That dude is one of the original, "do more with less" coaches!

I have always said u guys were misdirecting fire at Blake. This woman is the reason butch left. I personally believe when she wanted to bring in Barry Alvarez and the players fought for Coker, she realized UM was different animal than Wisconsin. Being the bitter, know it all, Liberal she is, she prob wanted nothing to do with the football program ever again and likely wanted it destroyed out of spite.

Alvarez was a **** good coach. And we all know what eventually happenned when the players got what they wanted with Clappy.

Advertisement
i never said alvarez was a bad hire. i said i think she is bitter she lost out and got stuck with coker. if she got alavrez she def would have but more effort into the program.

i wasn't a fan of coker as an OC so i wasn't thrilled with him as HC.

She wasn't even at UM when Butch left. Barry Alvarez was offered the job, he declined. Her real mistakes were not finding a way to save the OB, and hiring Randy Shannon.

Here's my "double *****" theory on the Troll:

MACE-Spiked_Head.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back