My prediction - We pound Duke - We go to the ACC Champ. game

Advertisement
canes cool aid.jpg

And UM's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to the NCAA, makes money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Miami on that wall, you need Miami on that wall.

Miami versus FSU for the ship sells.
GT versus FSU weakens the product even more.
They need a strong Miami and FSU to balance out the $EC. People will stop watching if they keep regurgitating the same product. They won't step in and stop the SEC from their practices, but they will try and level the field. Killing Miami will weaken the product. Money talks ... even to the NCAA.

Let me take another sip .... mmmmm ....

Advertisement
And UM's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to the NCAA, makes money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Miami on that wall, you need Miami on that wall.

Miami versus FSU for the ship sells.
GT versus FSU weakens the product even more.
They need a strong Miami and FSU to balance out the $EC. People will stop watching if they keep regurgitating the same product. They won't step in and stop the SEC from their practices, but they will try and level the field. Killing Miami will weaken the product. Money talks ... even to the NCAA.

Let me take another sip .... mmmmm ....

i can get on board with this train of thought.

I agree. If we were going to impose, the decision would have been made already, just like it was last year. We lose to Duke, we impose.

Advertisement
If we beat Duke...we go to the ACCCG.
If we lose to Duke...we just self impose and go on about our business.

Advertisement
Back