My hope!!

hoover437

Senior
I hope manny turns the mentally of our players or bring in the type of players that don’t sit out and hire an agent before anything is set. The consensus best two players in college football with crazy tape for nfl execs and have done it for full seasons and in championship settings want to play football yet Greg Rousseau is ghost on the program.

history of our program and this shows he Is doing what the others before him did, walk through that final season and get drafted in like the 5th round. And yes he and the team needs him the year. Put in another great year you go in top 3 or so players!

I said it in another post, thought that president frenk and the medical school is like a leading pandemic institute! No one else on the team is quitting but he his.

can we get the Spanish and hatian voodoo doctors out to get this curse off our programs. Man I miss the days when our goes made the right business decisions.

Advertisement
Let Greg go. From what I understand, he needs money for his family sooner rather than later. Nothing the Hurricanes can do to keep a guy from wanting to take of his family first. It is what is is until at least the NIL is approved.

I hope manny turns the mentally of our players or bring in the type of players that don’t sit out and hire an agent before anything is set. The consensus best two players in college football with crazy tape for nfl execs and have done it for full seasons and in championship settings want to play football yet Greg Rousseau is ghost on the program.

history of our program and this shows he Is doing what the others before him did, walk through that final season and get drafted in like the 5th round. And yes he and the team needs him the year. Put in another great year you go in top 3 or so players!

I said it in another post, thought that president frenk and the medical school is like a leading pandemic institute! No one else on the team is quitting but he his.

can we get the Spanish and hatian voodoo doctors out to get this curse off our programs. Man I miss the days when our goes made the right business decisions.
Quit writing in French Creole (Haitian). What a muck of **** (statement not question).

Let Greg go. From what I understand, he needs money for his family sooner rather than later. Nothing the Hurricanes can do to keep a guy from wanting to take of his family first. It is what is is until at least the NIL is approved.
If he needs money he should say that. Not blame the virus.

that’s funny, sorry but sounds like an excuse, one said his moms a nurse now you telling that he got to take care of his family! What was he going to do if there was no Covid...we need our guys to stop with this thinking! Sorry but watch he doesn’t get drafted in the first or second round!! He’s going to really need the second contract!!

Advertisement
Quit writing in French Creole (Haitian). What a muck of **** (statement not question).
Okay, I didn’t realize I was still at um working on my degree, I thought I was a business exec with a life and was doing this as a slight hobby and that grammar really didn’t matter

If he needs money he should say that. Not blame the virus.
Like he owes anybody an explanation. He talked to Manny and that’s enough. These dudes don’t need to explain they family situation to fans. It sucks that he left but he can do what he wants. Get over it.

Like he owes anybody an explanation. He talked to Manny and that’s enough. These dudes don’t need to explain they family situation to fans. It sucks that he left but he can do what he wants. Get over it.
I'm totally over it. Sucks, but good for him. I never said he owed me or anyone else an explanation. That said I do believe he owes the people who have supported him honesty. Don't blame the virus if that isn't the cause. If it is family and personal- just say its personal. Being a liar under most any circumstance is not a good look.

I'm totally over it. Sucks, but good for him. I never said he owed me or anyone else an explanation. That said I do believe he owes the people who have supported him honesty. Don't blame the virus if that isn't the cause. If it is family and personal- just say its personal. Being a liar under most any circumstance is not a good look.
So if he says he worried about COVID then he is lying because you not worried about it? Now he is a liar because ppl don’t like what information they were given? I agree, being a liar is not a good look but unless you know him personally, which neither of us do, how can you determine if he is lying about his reasoning?

Advertisement
Okay, I didn’t realize I was still at um working on my degree, I thought I was a business exec with a life and was doing this as a slight hobby and that grammar really didn’t matter
Well, sometimes you just get things wrong no matter the degree. Glad you are going to join me in securing a UM degree. Good job & hope you join me in garnering advanced degrees. Education & literacy are endless. Good luck 8)
PS: Excuses are like ********: every one has one & doesn't need another, lol

So if he says he worried about COVID then he is lying because you not worried about it? Now he is a liar because ppl don’t like what information they were given? I agree, being a liar is not a good look but unless you know him personally, which neither of us do, how can you determine if he is lying about his reasoning?
well since the story (reason) for his opting out keeps changing then at some point he wasn't being honest.

well since the story (reason) for his opting out keeps changing then at some point he wasn't being honest.
You may be right but I’ve only seen one story and the important part to me is that he is not coming back either way. I have no reason to not believe his story for something that effects his life. It is possible that there are multiple reasons he opted out. It’s whatever at this point though.

Advertisement
Back