My head is on a swivel

sigmar

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
This kid is in, this one is out, this one is coming, this one is going, this one is a maybe, this one is a definite, this one is visiting here, this one is visiting there, this one is coming and we never heard of him, and this one is going after being here forever. I think I'll take a nap and wake up Wednesday morning and pass on the confusion & hyper speculation between now and then as the half truths will run rampant

Fat chance, once an addict to the process; always an addict

Advertisement
It's called having a diligent non-complacent staff that knows how to run through the finish line. Isn't it beautiful?

Feels better than it has in years. I know we were all giddy when we had the mythical #1 class, but this feels better in that I trust this staff's evaluation of players better.

****, I'm taking a vacation day next Wednesday just so I can digest it all..... and finally exhale.

Advertisement
It's called having a diligent non-complacent staff that knows how to run through the finish line. Isn't it beautiful?

Exactly right bomb. This is the recruiting that the rest of big time college football has been doing...while we were stuck with Clappy and Radio. Yes, it is beautiful. Hopefully, sooner rather than later, it'll translate into some more W's.

Exactly right bomb. This is the recruiting that the rest of big time college football has been doing...while we were stuck with Clappy and Radio. Yes, it is beautiful. Hopefully, sooner rather than later, it'll translate into some more W's.

+1
Agreed 100%

It's nice to finally have a real college football staff.

Advertisement
Back