My expectations for next season

First off.. Systematic drubbing of all coastal teams. No more coastal losses.
Secondly.. It's is time to beat FSU. No cook, we should curb stomp them.
Thirdly win the ACC and become relevant again.

Advertisement
I agree no more costal talk.. The least we should expect is ACC Championship

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That's the expectation every year. And every year through our own doing we fall short.

We've been stuck in the ******* twilight zone for the past decade, lets see if it continues next year.

At the end of the day it is going to come down to QB play and if our defense holds up.

Advertisement
Canes should be better across the board, but a lot hangs on Brad coming back. The chance of first year starter Shirreffs/Allison/Perry being better than senior Brad are pretty slim. With Brad back, we could be an 11 or 12 win team all said. Without him, we might get to 10 wins or even duplicate this season.

I agree no more costal talk.. The least we should expect is ACC Championship

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I agree with this IF Kaaya returns.

I agree, regardless of if Kaaya stays or not. But our odds significantly improve with him. Would be so nice if the kid stayed one more year and really set us up for a prosperous future.

Richt has a chance to tie Golden and Shannon's best seasons in his first year. I like his chances at winning the coastal and a chance at the CfP next year.

Advertisement
No cook, we should curb stomp them.

FSU should be better overall as a team next year. We might finally beat them but don't expect a blowout.

Agreed. Francois is going to be scary good next year and their overall offense will likely be much more balanced. There will be no curb stomping them next year but I agree that it's well past time to beat them.

FSU's offense will take a huge step back. They are losing Wilson and Cuck who is by far their best player and generated offense out of jo where for them.

Advertisement
Brad coming back helps immensely with our goals.

We know what we have with him. Allison, Perry, and Weldon will be unknowns

All comes down to whether Kaaya is back or not. If he is we win the ACC . If he is not we may , may win the coastal but it will be hard.

Advertisement
No cook, we should curb stomp them.

FSU should be better overall as a team next year. We might finally beat them but don't expect a blowout.

Agreed. Francois is going to be scary good next year and their overall offense will likely be much more balanced. There will be no curb stomping them next year but I agree that it's well past time to beat them.

Yeah. We also play them in Tally next year. Frenchy has proven his worth and his tough as ****.

Having said that, Cook was the catalyst in their last 3 wins against us. He's gone and won't be coming back.

I would love to see all the draft eligible juniors come back and a beast of a recruiting class. Curb stomp someone in the bowl and take that mo into next year. We are very close!!!

also to the poster who mentioned our 4-1 record at the end of last season. I don't know but maybe one win in the time last year that I felt good about it. This time this year left no doubt that it felt with a little more depth an old school miami team.

Last edited:
Anything less than a undefeated season averaging 130 points a game and allowing 2-3 points a game will be a tremendous failure. We should be favored by 125 points over Bama in the National Championship game. Anything less than that and the entire coaching staff and all the players should be fired and the program should be folded in order to save everyone from any further embarrassment.

When you shoot low for the coastal you get low grades... Shoot for the friggin stars Championship... now if we fall short we might win the coastal and /or ACCCG.

Advertisement
Back