My educated guess...

Advertisement
My sources tell me that there is a 55% chance that there will be a statement today or tomorrow. That percentage could change depending on developments throughout the day. My sources are usually wrong, but I believe it this time. I got this through the produce guy at Publix, as my source always uses a cutout to protect his identity. I also learned that the sweet potatoes are looking pretty good right now.

My sources tell me that there is a 55% chance that there will be a statement today or tomorrow. That percentage could change depending on developments throughout the day. My sources are usually wrong, but I believe it this time. I got this through the produce guy at Publix, as my source always uses a cutout to protect his identity. I also learned that the sweet potatoes are looking pretty good right now.

That sounds like a better source than the usual DJ's dog, at McD's.

What is there to debate? They've already come out assuring Al that he is as safe as can be

Advertisement
Yeah, well, all statements supported Randy, right up until the moment he got his *** fired.

Surely there's a 50/50 chance the BOT will do something. Surely.

This is a disaster.

Blake James: "Al Golden is the white guy....oh I mean right guy for the job and will be our coach next year"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back