My Anthony Lucas Eval

Ok fellas, I spent a few hours evaluating the Chapparal Arizona DE. As always I verified the height and weight, 6'5" 270lbs, but is what we, AA, call big boned #Megan Stallion :). Right away what caught my attention was how well he uses his hands and disengages. Given this and the fact he is big boned, my mind auto DTackled him. He has a good but not great get off for a DE, but has very good DE speed or great DT speed. Speedy and Powerful enough to get consistent push back. He also seems to have the "Dogg" factor. Given his body type he would easily be 300lbs by spring and 307lbs freshman fall year. He, Tarber and/or The Bear, Tawfiq would give us three dynamic and different interior DLinemen that would elevate us into an elite top tier DL. If we could land Kelly and Stewart at DE it would make us a top 2 defense for 2022. We on the verge fellas of as Bill Burr would say, turning this franchise around.

FYI for my Tampa folks, I won't be at Ricks on the River. Too Hot

Advertisement
Ok fellas, I spent a few hours evaluating the Chapparal Arizona DE. As always I verified the height and weight, 6'5" 270lbs, but is what we, AA, call big boned #Megan Stallion :). Right away what caught my attention was how well he uses his hands and disengages. Given this and the fact he is big boned, my mind auto DTackled him. He has a good but not great get off for a DE, but has very good DE speed or great DT speed. Speedy and Powerful enough to get consistent push back. He also seems to have the "Dogg" factor. Given his body type he would easily be 300lbs by spring and 307lbs freshman fall year. He, Tarber and/or The Bear, Tawfiq would give us three dynamic and different interior DLinemen that would elevate us into an elite top tier DL. If we could land Kelly and Stewart at DE it would make us a top 2 defense for 2022. We on the verge fellas of as Bill Burr would say, turning this franchise around.

FYI for my Tampa folks, I won't be at Ricks on the River. Too Hot

I heard you got some face time with him.

billy dee williams GIF by Star Wars

Lucas and Quentel (sp?) Jones are 1a) & b) at 3T for me. Speed, Athleticism and Size are, simply put, unique!

Gimme 2 of Tarber, Bear, Tawfiq and we're starting to look like a SEC DL

Throw is Nyjalik and Shemar and this is a 1st round DL haul.

Advertisement
Back