Must see high school games

Advertisement
What's the ESPN and online schedule for the non Florida residents?

Tito,Dmoney, Pete, Nash, Wildcat, and anybody else doing post game write ups this year? If so what games without a doubt are you attending this year?

Our schedule is...

South Broward
Coral Springs
Coral Reef
Cardinal Gibbons
McArthur
Cypress Bay
Flanagan
Western
Everglades
Miramar
West Broward

I'll gladly give yall my opinions from on any prospect off that list. (i.e. Tyrek Cole, Emonee Spence, Devin Bush, etc)

I watched the first half of Flanagan vs Norland last night. As the season goes on I'll definitely keep yall posted.

Dmoney is Mr Reliable though. That dudes hits all the games!

May go see Dex (Olympia) tomorrow vs Boone.

Prepare to be disappointed Dexter transferred to West Orange that's where him and Jal en Julius attend school. François transferred to IMG. Olympia has a WR that signed with Florida only on the squad unless he transferred schools too.

May go see Dex (Olympia) tomorrow vs Boone.

Prepare to be disappointed Dexter transferred to West Orange that's where him and Jal en Julius attend school. François transferred to IMG. Olympia has a WR that signed with Florida only on the squad unless he transferred schools too.

You beat me to it.

West Orange opens with a kickoff classic against Columbia tonight in Lake City and for the record DWilliams is not expected to play. He's out with an ankle. (not serious)

West Orange opens regular season at Boone next Friday night. I'll be at every West Orange game this year as my daughter goes there and I am a photographer for the team and band.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't realize you put Olympia Nate. Dex at West Orange now.

Also on Dex injury. Remember him being quoted saying he's about 90% now.

Tito,Dmoney, Pete, Nash, Wildcat, and anybody else doing post game write ups this year? If so what games without a doubt are you attending this year?

Our schedule is...

South Broward
Coral Springs
Coral Reef
Cardinal Gibbons
McArthur
Cypress Bay
Flanagan
Western
Everglades
Miramar
West Broward

I'll gladly give yall my opinions from on any prospect off that list. (i.e. Tyrek Cole, Emonee Spence, Devin Bush, etc)

I watched the first half of Flanagan vs Norland last night. As the season goes on I'll definitely keep yall posted.

Off that schedule Cardinal Gibbons, Cypress Bay, Flanagan, and Miramar. Let us know how the boy Richard McIntosh does as well man.

Our schedule is...

South Broward
Coral Springs
Coral Reef
Cardinal Gibbons
McArthur
Cypress Bay
Flanagan
Western
Everglades
Miramar
West Broward

Off that schedule Cardinal Gibbons, Cypress Bay, Flanagan, and Miramar. Let us know how the boy Richard McIntosh does as well man.

Are we recruiting someone at Cypress?

Advertisement

Our schedule is...

South Broward
Coral Springs
Coral Reef
Cardinal Gibbons
McArthur
Cypress Bay
Flanagan
Western
Everglades
Miramar
West Broward

Are we recruiting someone at Cypress?

that Epstein running back is probably getting some interest from us. I think he's 2017 or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p929YenPBXg

The 5-foot-11, 185-pound running back received his first scholarship offer last month from Florida Atlantic, and Epstein has drawn attention from the likes of Miami, Florida State and Clemson in the Atlantic Coast Conference and Tennessee in the Southeastern Conference.
“FAU gave me my first opportunity and I appreciate that,” Epstein said. “I like the coaching staff a lot. Love Coach [Charlie] Partridge, [assistant Roger] Harriott and all the coaches over there.”
When asked what he is looking for most in a college, Epstein said, “First and foremost academics. And then after that see if it’s a winning team.”
Epstein’s father, David, attended the University of Miami. The younger Epstein said, “I’ve always wanted an offer from there.
“A Miami offer would be big. Hometown school, my dad went there.”

He said his dad doesn’t really have a preference of where he ends up, “but I’m sure he would like it if I went there.”

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing this topic up.

I really like the idea of a weekly thread with heads up to which games are on tap.

Last edited:
If Epstein is anything like his brother then he's tough, has good feet but lacks top end speed.

I heard he's a stud though.

Advertisement
If Epstein is anything like his brother then he's tough, has good feet but lacks top end speed.

I heard he's a stud though.

It kind of looks that way at least on film. Never seen him play just saw his name brought up as he's supposedly an optimist star. Might be the fact he's a white running back, but reminds me of Tre Smith from Auburn.

Advertisement
Back