MR visited this Jax. WR/TE for 2018

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
Junior Film---
Will Mallory - Hudl

Guy is a very good track athlete--official times
110mH--15.20 (HS national elite-- 14.70)
300mH--40.21 (HS national elite-- 39.50)
High Jump--6-0 (HS national elite --6-5)

Will Mallory's Crystal Ball Predictions

FAS-

"I'm absolutely interested in Miami, really like the coaching staff, it's a place I want to get back to (he attended the UM-FSU game)," Mallory said.

Mallory says he has no frontrunners and that "I've gone on a bunch of visits in October and November, I'm starting to narrow it down, have some I'm interested in. But I'd like to see some more."

"It's too soon to tell but I definitely really like Miami," Mallory said. "As of right now they're definitely high up for me."

He adds that "I went on the campus, like Miami. It's real nice. You can't beat that beach area. And the school is really good, good academics. Just the atmosphere was really exciting, and going to the FSU game, you can't beat that kind of rivalry. It was really exciting to just be there. And the coaches, they're great guys. Coach Richt, he's a top coach of all time. I really like him as a person and what they're doing right now."

Last edited:
Advertisement
I checked out his highlights and saw our recent commit Derrick Smith (#4 TC) beginning at the 5:27 mark. Derrick tackles Will Mallory #81 in back to back plays in that highlight. Mallory is getting interest from Michigan and Alabama according to 247. Film looks good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back