Off-Topic Movie "Air"

IbzRlz

Recruit
Yes, I know not football related, but being about Jordan thought interest level might be high. I saw the movie last Thursday night on an early preview showing. Honestly, wasn't really interested in seeing it, but it was free so what the heck. Glad I did! IMO, the movie was exceptionally good and recommend viewing for anyone who likes basketball, Jordan, Nike, etc. Crazy to think back then Converse dominated the basketball shoe market with Adidas a strong 2nd and Nike nowhere to be found, yet the Nike signing of Jordan changed the landscape in multiple ways.

* Move to other board as deemed appropriate. Thank you

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20230403_001617_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
The movie looks good... Whoever here is old enough to remember when all that took place knows the insanity that came from it... Best part was watching Jordan throughout... Dude just delivered in every sense of the word..

Nike somehow convinced millions of fat, white, suburban kids that if they just bought some $150 shoes, they’d be good at basketball. Genius marketing strategy.

Air must have had the biggest marketing budget of any movie in the last five years, because I see its trailer EVERYWHERE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back