Off-Topic Mount Dora restaurant recommendations

JD08

Work is the curse of the drinking classes
Maude
Need a couple of good restaurants. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
Never heard of Mount Dora. First thought with having little kids in the house was
1678060204834.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
@JD08 hope you enjoyed your time up in Mount Dora. Where did you end up going?
Thanks for asking, but it's not until the 25th. There's an amphicar swim in and a relative is attending to buy parts. We're hoping to meet up for a day.

Lunch at the Windsor Rose tea room. English food and tea. Themed decor. It’s not fancy but you can pretend to be fancy.
Do you sip with an extended pinky raised there?

Never mind. It’s closed. Lol

Thanks for asking, but it's not until the 25th. There's an amphicar swim in and a relative is attending to buy parts. We're hoping to meet up for a day.
I don’t know if they do it on Saturdays but Pisces Rising has a good brunch and you can sit overlooking the lake outside.

Advertisement
If you're in the mood for some mouth-watering Italian cuisine, you should check out "La Trattoria." Their homemade pasta dishes are to die for! And if you're feeling adventurous and in the mood for some authentic sushi, I highly recommend "Sakura Sushi Bar." Their sushi rolls are always fresh and expertly prepared. If you want to try something unusual, then I advise you to check my ****** website that I'm spamming about here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back