Mother ****ers STILL Using The "We Don't Have Talent" Excuse

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
I almost crushed my steering wheel into a fine powder this morning when I heard this on the radio.

What's so ironic is our fans put great stock into recruiting rankings. Proof of this can be seen by the countless number of posters that believe we should retain Golden simply because "we must keep our highly-rated classes intact."

Why? He already has better recruits than the teams he's losing to. How much of a talent advantage does this guy need?

Here are the average rankings of each school's last 5 classes - 2010-2014 - according to Rivals

Miami: 18th

GT: 55th
L'ville: 42nd
Nebraska: 22nd

Will 5 straight #1 classes be enough for Al to knock off vaunted GT and Louisville?
Is that enough of a talent disparity to stop being out-coached and humiliated?

Advertisement
This fat greaseball couldn't win the ACC Coastal division if he had the NE Patriots players in UM uniforms.

Same dline with experienced that stopped them last year. I don't get the we played 9 in the box and the safeties 8-10 yards off the ball. **** Perryman was almost a safety in some of those sets. Also, why was your best pass rushing outside lb covering the **** rb on the 3 and forever instead of rushing the **** qb? put in a 3rd cb and or have a safety covering rbs. I really believe the guy wants a buyout. Play calling is just stupid at this point and to continue to blame the offense is old.

Advertisement
After a while u need to stop arguing with Don Bailey Jr disciples.

No, you need to do the exact opposite. If you stop, they win. They won't stop, so we won't stop.
U ever seen someone do something with your own eyes but they don't know u did see them....But they try to convince you they didn't do still the same? This is what it's like arguing with these clowns. They are worst than Golden

I almost crushed my steering wheel into a fine powder this morning when I heard this on the radio.

What's so ironic is our fans put great stock into recruiting rankings. Proof of this can be seen by the countless number of posters that believe we should retain Golden simply because "we must keep our highly-rated classes intact."

Why? He already has better recruits than the teams he's losing to. How much of a talent advantage does this guy need?

Here are the average rankings of each school's last 5 classes - 2010-2014 - according to Rivals

Will 5 straight #1 classes be enough for Al to knock off vaunted GT and Louisville?

Gary Patterson laughs at rankings. Its a crutch for lack of performance. Always want more talent but that isn't our problem right now.

Advertisement
Talent!?!? While I agree, we not on Alabama or even F$U's level right now, but ****, we got enuff talent to beat the teams we lost to, so far. How much talent does this asshat need to beat GT? Talent is not the **** problem! That being said, it still would be hard to go in and beat Neb. on the road. But UL we could've won and GT, we SHOULD have won! We got serious coaching deficiencies in Coral Gables, men. Al and NoD'ofrio are not even given our team a chance to be successful with our alignments and "adjustments". Scheme is awful. We were basically giving them the dive AND the **** pitch! The only phase of the option that we were successful in slowing down was the QB. Unreal!!!

Coaching is awful, both at th top, OC and DC, but anyone think we have elite talent is kidding themselves. Our talent is definitely better than what we are showing, but we have a lot ofgound to make up in the recruiting game also. Some good big uglies to start off with. Both sees of the Line of scrimmage.

Talent!?!? While I agree, we not on Alabama or even F$U's level right now, but ****, we got enuff talent to beat the teams we lost to, so far. How much talent does this asshat need to beat GT? Talent is not the **** problem! That being said, it still would be hard to go in and beat Neb. on the road. But UL we could've won and GT, we SHOULD have won! We got serious coaching deficiencies in Coral Gables, men. Al and NoD'ofrio are not even given our team a chance to be successful with our alignments and "adjustments". Scheme is awful. We were basically giving them the dive AND the **** pitch! The only phase of the option that we were successful in slowing down was the QB. Unreal!!!

Its not some much that we are losing the vast majority of our losses since 7-0 start last year the game is cleary over early in the 4th quarter

check out this margins of loss

FSU 27
VT 18
Duke 18
UL 27
UL 18
Neb 17
GT 11

5-7 last 12 games

the last 7 times we played a team that was halfway decent we got our chit pushed in

its not too much to ask for that we could go 2-5 against these teams with half the losses being by one possession is it? I lowered the bar of expetations for F.A.G. and he couldn't have even meet those. Get this guy out of my face!!

Most say the 01 team coached itself and that any coach would have won the NC with that team.

NOT this staff... no way no how.

Advertisement

If they're incompetent they're incompetent. No amount of talent in the world can stop these coaches from getting "out-coached" by ANY staff they come up against and I don't think it is possible for them to ever acquire enough talent to dilute their ineptness to the point where they can ever win anything of significance here..

Deon Bush, Tracy, Flowers, etc are all high nfl picks under a coach like Saban or Miles.

Advertisement
Back