Moten ready for UM

-is keeping his skills sharp at the Semper Fi All-American Game. After this week, he will start his offseason training.

-Says “I am looking forward to having a great offseason,” “I just want to get bigger, faster, and stronger so I am ready to go when I get to Miami. I am going to try and workout every day. I look at the way Joey Bosa had a big impact at Ohio State this year, I am looking to have that same impact at Miami.”

- is well aware of the favorable depth chart Miami has on their defensive line next year and he plans on being ready to come in and compete for playing time right away.

-Says “I am trying to make a big impact during my freshman year,”

-has developed a strong relationship with Jethro Franklin . Expects him to be ready to contribute as a freshman.

-Says “Me and coach Franklin are real close,” “He tells me straight up that I am an impact player for them and that he needs me and that we are going to get it done together.”

-still strong with that commitment. Says “I am 100 percent solid to Miami,”

-excited about the current 2014 recruiting class says “They are making a move to come back to the old Miami,” “People say I am living in the past, but I am going to bring them back to the future.”

-A big reason why he is confident in the future of the UM program is because of head coach Al Golden. Says 
“He definitely has stepped up the program,” “They were in a little bit of trouble, but coach Golden straightened everything out and they are going to be good now.”

-only plans to visit Miami during the month of January. His trip is scheduled for January 17th. Says “I am not sure if I am going to take an official visit or not to Miami because I can go down there any time that I want.”

Advertisement
Meh. This thread is not exciting enough for me. No negativity, no firing coaches, no mention of Cook and Al can't close like Jimbo......etc. so I am not replying to this post.

//Moten is an important piece of our defensive puzzle in the next few years, very glad to have him. Not only he is a great players but keeping STA pipeline open is essential to future success.

Last edited:
Good **** definitely love this quote

-excited about the current 2014 recruiting class says “They are making a move to come back to the old Miami,” “People say I am living in the past, but I am going to bring them back to the future.”

Advertisement
-is keeping his skills sharp at the Semper Fi All-American Game. After this week, he will start his offseason training.

-Says “I am looking forward to having a great offseason,” “I just want to get bigger, faster, and stronger so I am ready to go when I get to Miami. I am going to try and workout every day. I look at the way Joey Bosa had a big impact at Ohio State this year, I am looking to have that same impact at Miami.”

- is well aware of the favorable depth chart Miami has on their defensive line next year and he plans on being ready to come in and compete for playing time right away.

-Says “I am trying to make a big impact during my freshman year,”

-has developed a strong relationship with Jethro Franklin . Expects him to be ready to contribute as a freshman.

-Says “Me and coach Franklin are real close,” “He tells me straight up that I am an impact player for them and that he needs me and that we are going to get it done together.”

-still strong with that commitment. Says “I am 100 percent solid to Miami,”

-A big reason why he is confident in the future of the UM program is because of head coach Al Golden. Says 
“He definitely has stepped up the program,” “They were in a little bit of trouble, but coach Golden straightened everything out and they are going to be good now.”

-only plans to visit Miami during the month of January. His trip is scheduled for January 17th. Says “I am not sure if I am going to take an official visit or not to Miami because I can go down there any time that I want.”

cant believe what i am reading. fire jethro and golden.

Advertisement
Back